Breann Fox, PT, DPT, PRPC graduated from A.T. Still University’s esteemed Physical Therapy program in 2013. Since graduation, she has taken over 600 hours of continuing education in the areas of pelvic, visceral, & neural health; emotional relations; and energetic balancing. Breann’s areas of practice include the following with training facilities noted in parenthesis: Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation (Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute and The American Physical Therapy Women’s Health Section), Visceral and Neural Manipulation (The Barral Institute), Energetic Balancing (The D'Ambrogio Institute), and Myofascial Release and Strain Counterstrain (Cross Country Education). Breann's treatment approach is unique and integrative. She treats hands-on in her clinic in Eagle, Idaho, and also across the U.S. remotely.
Breann’s accomplishments are:
Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification (PRPC)
- Idaho State University Adjunct Professor. Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program
- College of Western Idaho PTA Consortium. Nampa, ID
- A.T. Still University~Mesa, AZ Campus, 2017: Differential Diagnosis for Gastrointestinal, Biliary, Hepatic, and Pancreas.
- Midwestern University~Glendale Campus, 2017: Screening for Urogenital Disease and The Reproductive System: Issues of Aging, Pathology, and Pregnancy.
- The Idaho Physio Podcast at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0NCigINuIY
- Lotion is Motion Podcast at https://drsusieg.com/podcast/female-pelvic-floor-dysfunction-dr-breann-fox
- ISU Speech Language Pathology Program guest lecture for Voice disorders class
- Women's health topics at https://www.wholisthealth.com episodes: 60, 88, 99
- Arizona Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Section on Women’s Health, 2016: Sexual Medicine and 2015: Manual Lymph Drainage for the Pelvis.
- Integrated Manual Physical Therapy’s Think Tank, 2016: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy.
- VibrantCare Physical Therapy, 2015: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy.
- The D'Ambrogio Institute, 2020: Energetic Balancing
- The Barral Institute, 2017: Visceral Manipulation 1 and 2.
- Midwestern University, 2017: Visceral Manipulation.
- AzAPTA Student Special Interest Group, 2016: Introduction to Visceral Manipulation.
Guest Blog Writer~
- TheStudentPhysicalTherapist.com, 2014: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy and how it relates to the outpatient clinic.
Fox Mind & Body Wellness
1243 E. Iron Eagle Dr, Ste 130
Eagle Idaho 83616